Love Your Spouse - Day 5


Day 5: Photo shoot to celebrate our 2 year anniversary – July 2012

Here’s another fun photo with more bubbling beneath the surface than you’d expect. I love this image, because I think it’s wonderful. I love the way Alan is looking at me, I love the composition… and I also love that in my belly is a teeny tiny little James. That Alan still didn’t know about. :)


I had taken the test earlier in this week, and it was killing me not to tell him, but I had a specific plan and way to tell him – especially since the news lined up so well with our anniversary. Needless to say, it was a very fun and cheerful photo session on ASU’s campus – a way to embrace our love of Arizona and celebrate Alan’s last year of school (he graduated that December) – and one more milestone on our path.

Comments

Popular Posts